chore(deps): update dependency commonmark to 0.30.x
This MR contains the following updates:
- Update tests to 0.30 spec.txt.
- Fix commonmark/cmark#383. Our optimization for emphasis parsing was flawed, leading to some corner cases where nested emphasis was parsed incorrectly.
- Allow user to specify a function to escape the output (#217, newfivefour).
- Fix documentation for
node.listType(TheWastl). The parser produces lowercase strings, but the README said the strings are capitalized.
- Fix handling of type 7 HTML blocks (#213). They can't interrupt paragraphs (even with laziness).
- Fix link label normalization with backslash before newline (#211).
- Only match punctuation at the beginning of the string (Vladimir Pouzanov).
This makes the punctuation use match
scanDelims. It's effectively a no-op, as
char_afteris expected to only contain a single character anyways.
- Recognize '01' as start number 1 (#207).
- Use rollup
--bannerto include license info.
- Remove dist files from the repository. Instead we now generate them with pretest and prepublish scripts.
- Simplify dingus Makefile.
- Fix an iframe loading timing issue in the dingus (icyrockcom). Closes commonmark/commonmark-spec-web#15.
- If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.